Peas are a vegetarian superfood
A perfect complement to the amino acid profile of rice protein, the two proteins can be blended together or utilized alone. You can incorporate Growing Naturals plant proteins into most any specialized diet plan, at most any age, and you’ll feel the difference.
Thanks to a patented, chemical-free, low-heat process, these non-GMO US and Canadian grown Yellow Peas are a great source of protein that’s uniquely low carb, low calories, low fat, low sugar, low sodium and low cholesterol. Better yet, it’s allergen-free easily digested unlike whey and soy proteins.
Each serving of pea protein contains:
– 6.75x more iron than 1 cup of raw spinach
– 4x more protein than 15 almonds
– 2.1x more protein than 1 large egg (based on grams not amino acid profile)
– Almost 2x the protein of 1 cup dairy milk (based on grams not amino acid profile)
– 3g branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) per serving
– Smoother plant protein source that can make shakes creamier
Mix the yummy strawberry thickness you like by shaking or blending one leveled, unpacked scoop with 8-12 ozs chilled water, milk, or liquid of your choice. Power-up your favorite shakes or sprinkle into dishes to make any meal high-protein. Also great for baking! Mixes well with Growing Naturals Rice Protein to create a potent, synergistic plant protein blend.
View Growing Naturals Store Locations in a full screen map