Yes, there’s protein in rice!
Thanks to a chemical-free, low-heat, sprouted process, we extract the amino acids our bodies require every day and may not get from whole foods, but without the allergens, cholesterol and sodium often found in whey. Amino acids in protein can help to support muscle strength and recovery, conquer cravings and hunger, sustain immunity, balance hormones, regulate brain activity, and a whole bunch more. Experience it, live well and grow naturally!
Each serving of rice protein contains:
– 6.3x more protein than 15 almonds
– 3x more protein than 1 cup cooked quinoa
– 3.4x more protein than 1 large egg (based on grams not amino acid profile)
– 3.4x more iron than 1 cup of raw spinach
• Nothing Artificial
• Dairy and lactose-free
• Soy and corn-free
• Naturally cholesterol-free
• Low sodium
• High absorption
* A clinical study on collegiate males found that this product when combined with a healthy diet and exercise aids in gaining lean muscle, strength and power, comparable to the same amount of whey protein isolate. See study details at www.GNstudies.com.
Mix the strawberry thickness you like by blending one packet with 6 to 12 ozs chilled water, milk or liquid of choice, or get creative adding to oatmeal, baked goods, etc.
Mix one packet…
To help you feel full longer.
When exercising to nourish muscles
and aid muscle recovery.
View Growing Naturals Store Locations in a full screen map